Monday, January 07, 2019

Without Fibbing (A Challenge)

There's one of these going around, and I usually don't do them.

But I liked this one, so here it goes. Instructions are simple: "Can you fill this out without fibbing?" Well ... let's see.

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? A sip of double-dark hot chocolate from my favorite coffee shop!

2. Where was your profile picture taken? On a hiking trail.

3. Worst pain you experienced? The pain of a major infection after surgery for burst appendix, age 12 (almost died, they tell me).

4. Favorite place you’ve traveled? Santa Fe & Taos, New Mexico, for the art. Fabulous art district in Santa Fe.

5. How late did you stay up last night? Four-forty-five. Yikes.

6. If you could, would you move somewhere else? Not a different city, but a better spot in the same city, one that would more realistically accommodate future plans.

7. Favorite toy as a kid? Plastic car models. No question. Worked at building them for hours and hours. Gluing, painting, parts all over my room.

8. Favorite TV show as a kid? The Adventures of Zorro. Don Diego de la Vega. Loved the name. Became fascinated with all things Espanol. (it was kind of groundbreaking for the 1950s, if you think about it.) Really wanted to be that guy. Oh, yeah. 

9. How do you feel right now? Hopeful.

10. When was the last time you cried? Tears came to my eyes as I talked about the first time I became aware of the stage musical for Phantom of the Opera coming to Denver. I was just talking to Lily about it a few minutes ago.

11. Who took your profile photo? My favorite photographer, Lily.

12. Who is the last person you took a picture with? My son, Tony, and my grandson, Tony Jr. 

13. What would your perfect career be? Published, successful novelist, with readers awaiting anxiously the next installment in the series.

14. Do you think relationships are worth it? Expensive, but yes. If not relationships, then ... what?

15. If you could talk to ANYONE right now who would it be? The Apostle Peter. I relate to him.

16. Are you a good influence? Depends.

17. Does pineapple belong on pizza? Didn't think so until I tried it. Surprise, surprise. It works!

18. You have the remote, what are you watching? No TV. But Like to watch movies and, with Lily, have a few TV series we share online: A Million Little Things and The Good Doctor are two ongoing. Veronica Mars was a favorite, but discontinued. (We hear it's coming back. Yay!)

19. Who do you think will play along? Maybe you?

1 comment:

  1. There seems to be at least one running theme. I've seen a name mentioned more than a couple of times.

    ReplyDelete