Thursday, February 16, 2006

Arrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!

Ever have one of those days?

I'm having one of those weeks, dealing with:

Writers who can't write.

Networks that don't network.

Programmers that can't get with the program.

A boss who's going through a bossy stage.

A budget that won't budge.

A printer that only prints yellow and cyan.

A 56-year-old mind that still wishes it was 19.

A 56-year-old body that has the gall to act like its 56.

A church that doesn't feel like church anymore.

A 24-hour day that seems to have lost the hours I used to give to me.

And consequently, a blog that sits idle.

1 comment:

  1. I can relate. Only I have to substitute 51 where you have 56, and my printer prints pink and black, but no other colors. O yeah, and I don't belong to a church at the moment.

    ReplyDelete